Clause 1: Identity of the vendor
This website, including subdomains and services offered, is managed by Hello Archie BV, with registered office Gentse Steenweg 117 no. 13, 9160 Lokeren, Belgium and registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (KBO) under number 0767.611.874 with VAT number BE0767. 611,874..
Clause 2: Applicability & Conditions
- Placing an online order on the Hello Archie website constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are always available through our website.
- We deliver in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg and France. If you as a consumer choose to have the delivery take place in a country other than the one stated above, you can always contact Hello Archie to check whether the delivery is possible in the country in question.
- To be able to place an order, you must be above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- If, in addition to these terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. You as consumer can always invoke to your advantage the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the above special conditions.
Clause 3: Our offer and your order
- We explicitly state in our offer when the latter is only valid for a constrained period of time or is subjected to specific conditions.
- We always strive to ensure that all information on the website is correct, clear, accurate and up-to-date. We can change, supplement or delete our website and its content at any time. If we use images, they are a true representation of the offered goods and/or services. If there are shortcomings or ambiguities in descriptions, photos, price listing or other information on our website, we do everything we can to rectify this as quickly as possible. If we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver your order. Hello Archie is not liable for direct and indirect damage that could arise from the use of the information, products and services offered.
- Your order is complete and the agreement between us is final once we confirm your order by email and regarding your payment made by credit or debit cards, as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your card. We accept payments via Bancontact, iDEAL, Cartes Bancaires, KBC payment button, Belfius payment button, Mastercard and VISA. Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree to your payment to Hello Archie, we cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- In order to purchase a product, you add it to your shopping bag/basket. Next you enter your contact details and any billing information. In the last step you get an overview page, you accept our terms and conditions and you confirm your purchase and payment by pressing the order button. Once you have completed these steps, your purchase becomes final.
Clause 4: Right of withdrawal
- If you buy goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days from the delivery. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost hereof is to be paid by you). Within 14 days after reception of your returned order, we will pay you back the full purchase price. You can also always opt to receive a voucher for the value of the purchase amount, which you can use with your next purchase.
- The shipping cost for returning the purchased goods for parcels that fall within the standard dimensions of DPD is 4 euros. This amount of 4 euros is at your expense as a consumer and will be deducted when the return is refunded.
- If the product does not fall within the standard dimensions of DPD, we will contact you to indicate the cost price for returning the goods.
- If you return goods, this must always be done with the original packaging, with all accessories supplied and in the original condition and product packaging, taking into account our return instructions. Products specially ordered or custom-made on your request, and products such as pacifiers, feeding bottles, breast pumps, wet wipes and other care products can only be returned for hygienic reasons with intact unopened packaging. Worn, soiled, smoked, washed, damaged or repaired goods can never be returned.
- You can return your return package via a DPD pick-up point after you have received a label from us or bring the goods you wish to return to Hello Archie yourself.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal quickly and correctly, we always ask to correctly fill in the online return form that you can request via email@example.com. We will send you an acknowledgement of your withdrawal by e-mail as soon as we have processed the return request.
Clause 5: Price
- During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT, duties and exclude shipping costs.
Clause 6: Payment
- We can only accept payment via the payment modules on our website.
- In order to guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data will only be wired while encrypted with SSL technology. In order to make payments with SSL no special software is required. You recognize a safe SSL-connection by the icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Clause 7: Conformity and warranty
- We guarantee that our goods are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product.We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any at the moment of your order applicable law.
- Usual or normal wear and tear, accidental or intentional changes made to the product, failure to present an invoice or valid proof of payment and miscellaneous negligence are express but not exhaustive exceptions to the above warranty scheme.
- Any compensation related to the warranty can never be greater than the amount invoiced and paid by you for the product in question.
Article 8: Delivery and execution
- All goods are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
- When a good is in stock, it will be shipped within 2 working days.
- Deliveries are made between Monday and Friday by DPD. With the 14-digit package number you can easily track your package online. On the day of delivery, you will receive an accurate message via DPD predict at what time the driver will be at the door. If that doesn't work, you still have the option of giving the driver other delivery instructions. If you are not at home, DPD will deliver your parcel to the nearest Pickup parcelshop. Your package must then be picked up in the Pick-up shop within 7 working days. The penalty fees charged by DPD for not picking up or refusing a package will be charged to you.
- In principle, all products are delivered by DPD. In exceptional circumstances or if the product does not fit within the standard parcel dimensions of DPD, another logistics partner will be called upon.
For shipping to Belgium and the Netherlands, free shipping applies for orders from 50 euros.
Overview delivery rates for orders of less than 50 euros:
For shipping to Germany, France and Luxembourg, free shipping applies for orders from 100 euros.
Overview delivery rates for orders of less than 100 euros:
- If the goods delivered by us were damaged during transport or do not correspond to the items stated on the delivery note or do not correspond to the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days of delivery via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and return the items to us within 14 calendar days of receipt.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer.
Clause 9: Collection
- You can also choose to place the order after appointment via email@example.com at Hello Archie. We would like to welcome you at the following address:
Gentse Steenweg 117 No. 13
Article 10: Force majeure
- Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and coltrol that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others exceptional weather conditions, strikes, fire, business disruptions, energy disruptions, disruptions in a (telecommunications) network or connection or used communication systems and/or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery of suppliers or other engaged third parties, etc.
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In that case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
Clause 11: Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to us or to our suppliers or other claimants.
- It is forbidden to use and/or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs, names, texts, logos, etc. without the prior written and explicit consent of Hello Archie.
Clause 12: Complaints procedure and conflicts
- We strive for maximum customer satisfaction. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you as soon as possible.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of Belgium are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.