Wool coat - Light gray melange - Engel Natur
● Worldwide shipping
● Shipment within 1 to 2 working days
● WWe care for our planet – 100% recycled packaging
● Embracing all layers of life with you
The lovely jackets from Engel Natur made of 100% merino wool fleece are an absolute wardrobe essential for your mini. This Engel Natur jacket in Light Gray Melange is airy and light, and above all ultra soft! The fine properties of merino wool make the jackets suitable for wearing all year round. Merino wool is thermoregulatory, the wool regulates skin respiration and oxygen exchange. This keeps your child warm on cool days and cools down when it gets hot.
The connecting stretch at the wrists ensures that no cold wind can pass by and keeps your child extra warm.
details Engel Natur jacket
- Made of 100% pure fine organic wool, (free from polyester) with wooden buttons
- Wonderfully soft, warm and light weight
- Breathable and thermoregulatory: helps your child to maintain the right temperature
- The jackets and especially onesies are ideal for the baby carrier
- GOTS certified, produced in Germany
- Made for every season: combine them in winter with, for example, a rain jacket
- Size: Attention! The jackets are very spacious, we recommend taking a size smaller
After the production process, the wool is carefully cleaned, so you don't have to do a pre-wash. As stated earlier, merino wool is self-cleaning, which means that the Engel Natur jackets can easily be freshened up by ventilating outside. If you have a stain, you can easily clean it locally with a damp cloth.
If you do opt for a wash, we recommend that you choose hand wash with lukewarm water (30) and always use a wool detergent. Avoid wringing, always let the jacket dry flat.
If you use your washing machine, this is at your own risk, since we cannot guarantee the result due to the different settings of each washing machine. Always choose a wool wash program and a wool detergent. Manually adjust the speed of your washing machine. Always avoid temperature fluctuations (eg cold rinse), this can cause the wool to shrink.